Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Objective

So recently I decided than all music is a valid form of music, but there were still a few genres that I wasn't a huge fan of. So I did some looking into it and found that yes, even these genres that I thought I hated had this silver lining that I just needed to look for first. So because of this I think that everyone interested in enjoying music should be able to enjoy all kinds of music. And if for some reason they can't I don't think It is the fault of the music but rather the fault of the listener. Therefor I have decided to post play-lists up here that will hopefully give anyone a nice introduction to whatever genre I happen to tackle. Whether you've heard the genre and already have something against it or you simply never thought to give it a chance, I'd still recommend you check out the playlist because you never know, I may just have found that silver lining you never thought to look for.

6 comments:

  1. You know so much about music. I love listening to music.I grew up listening to the late 70,s and 80's music.I have a few favourites and one of them was MJ.

    www.aynzan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit, this is quite intriguing. I really try to be open and appreciate all kinds of music, so I can see where you're coming from. My father is a professional jazz musician and he really helped me to appreciate different genres. Although, there are some certain things I cant stand. But hey, I'm trying. I'll definitely check out your playlists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. l just love u doctor i love you cause u are the first visiter of ma blog
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. not gunna lie ali, I don't think I've ever been to your blog before. I'll be sure to check it out now, but unless you can predict the future and knew that this comment would inevitably lead to me being your first visitor I think you may have me confused with someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ZaMa, Great blog. I to am a music fan of all genres. Course blues is my fave. I like your site, it is very thought provoking. I am a local music promoter in the North East Texas area and am new to blogging. I just got my first blog up yesterday and am learning. I also have a website which I use to support of our local musicians. My Husband is a musician going on bout 40 years now. Playing everything from guitar to keys to fiddle. He to is a blues man. Anyway I will continue to check your blog for new information. Check out mine. sparxentertainment.blogspot.com and you can reach my website form there. Let me know what you think and if you would do something different. I know I need to tweek it.

    ReplyDelete